We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.
Please feel free to contact us if we can help you in any way.
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Eastern)
Other Times By Appointment
Customer Service: (440) 357-9060
Emergency: (440) 339-8989
Find Us At:
7820 Rockdove Lane
Concord, OH 44077
Without a Travel Professional/Specialist, You’re on Your Own
1. Save Time. Avoid the headaches and let a travel agent do the time-consuming work of planning a complex itinerary. Have your trip planned and be productive in other areas of your life.
2. Customer Service. Travel agents offer you that personal touch to your travel planning experience, offering help and advice that a website cannot provide.
3. Less Stress. Planning a trip can be stressful. There are so many options and details to consider. Travel agents work with you, resulting in less stress for you.
4. Best Value for your Money. Travel agents can help you get the most value for your travel budget, creating possibilities you may never have dreamed were possible.
5. Professional Advice. Agents are experts in making sure that you get where you want to go—at the best price and in the most pleasant way possible. A travel agent can ask you the right questions to create a trip designed especially for what you want to do.
6. Choice. Travel agents can give you a variety of travel options and quotes from multiple travel suppliers.
7. Trust. You know how to reach your travel agent. Avoid the confusing FAQ section on a website.
8. Unbiased Information. Agents work for you, not the suppliers. Travel agents receive daily e-mails with the most up-to-date information and money-saving promotions.
9. Consumer Advocate. If you should have a problem during your trip, travel agents can act on your behalf to resolve issues.
10. Make Traveling Easier. Once you find a good travel agent, your dream vacations are just a phone call away.